Attorneys Specializing in
18-Wheeler Truck Accident
Cases and Car Wrecks
Auto Accident Attorneys
An automobile collision can be devastating. Who is going to pay for your medical bills? Lost wages? If you were involved in an automobile collision, we can help you with your property damage, finding you medical doctors who can treat you for your injuries and collecting for your lost wages and pain and suffering. Call now. The call is free, the advice can change your life.
It is important to act swiftly by contacting a lawyer who will work hard to preserve important evidence.
What to do if you're in an automobile accident.
At the Scene
- Stop immediately, but do not block traffic.
- Turn on your flashers and telephone the police.
- Assist anyone who may be injured / call 911 for ambulance if necessary:
- Tell the investigating officer about your injuries.
- Unless your vehicle is creating the potential for another accident, do not move it or the accident debris until you are instructed to do so by the investigating police officer.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone other than the investigating police officer, your doctors, your own insurance representatives and your lawyer.
- Make written notes of any statements made by the driver or occupants of the other vehicle as to how the accident occurred.
After You Leave the Scene
- Contact the Grant & Flanery Law Firm, P.C. 903-596-8080 and we will be glad to give you advice and helpful information.
- Telephone YOUR insurance agent.
- Take photographs of the damage to your vehicle and of any injuries to yourself and others in your vehicle.
- See your doctor if there is any chance you may have been injured. Serious injuries do not always cause immediate pain.
NOTE: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information about the Grant & Flanery Law Firm. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. Unrepresented clients cannot create an attorney-client relationship by merely emailing the attorneys or other staff at Grant & Flanery.